Serious results, seriously easy
There is nothing more important to a business than maximising any and every sale opportunity. An essential part of this is ensuring that your business has the right sales tools in place for your customers.
SalesIn and Xero go hand-in-hand to create the perfect sales solution to supplement your Xero account experience. With everything you need to mobilise and automate your Sales Rep’s workflow while keeping who views your financial information in your control.
SalesIn offers not just a mobile sales App, but also an instant B2B online ordering portal without the expense and time of developing your own e-commerce site. SalesIn’s seamless Xero integration brings over your customer’s profiles – including sales histories, items, live inventory and stock management and more – enabling your company and sales team to create advanced pricing rules, sales templates, and customised sales orders when and where they need it with ease.
SalesIn helps transition your Sales Reps from pen and paper – offering 24/7 ordering for your customers – and gives the information to streamline your sales process, allowing your team more time to do what they do best, selling.
Why choose SalesIn with Xero?
SalesIn is a solution packed with features that makes life easier for you, your customers and sales team alike, whether that’s on the road, in the showroom or online at home. All while tracking back to a seamless integration with Xero, bringing the information your Reps need to be successful, all while managing their accounts and permissions. Features including:
- A customisable B2B e-commerce platform without the heavy time and financial investment. Offering lower order processing costs, lower information updating costs, greater cash flow, improved customer satisfaction, 24/7 ordering, and a stunning product gallery.
- Sales management with customer templates, activity notes, sales histories, advanced pricing rules, barcode scanning, and other CRM features at hand when creating the sale.
- A Square payment integration, allowing for POS payment and online customer ordering through the B2B portal.
- Inventory management linked directly to your Xero account – including categories, photo galleries, stock levels, multiple locations and loads more.
- Appointment setting and tracking, with full or limited visibility across users, recurring appointments, complete flexibility, reporting functionality, mapping, agenda setting and more.
- App and desktop access – allowing your back office the capabilities to generate reports, export data to excel, and manage all your back-end data.
SalesIn was founded to help small to mid-sized businesses improve their sales orders and invoicing processes, and having partnered with Xero – the ultimate small business accounting package – save them valuable time and money. We’ve continued to evolve based on the needs and feedback of our loyal users, and we thank every one of our clients for their support.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our friendly team today and we’ll be happy to assist you with any queries – or better still, trial SalesIn for free and see how SalesIn can best work for you.